Saturday, June 6, 2009

Arcing Quest

The quest tonight started off slow but ended up being very fast-paced and eventful! Thanks so much to all the players who made this fun for each other and for me... you know who you are, I hope!

I'll give out prizes as people start to hand in their roses.... the question is, as it always is for me, what do people want? Hmmm....

I am really looking forward to Sunday!!!!! Hopefully we get a great turnout for it... It's getting hard to wait :D

I'm so curious to hear what people thought of the new spell Parvi whipped up for this quest...and of how the quest has been in general so far.... If you want to comment about it, I'd love to hear it :)

<3
S

1 comment:

  1. The quest has been fantastically fun and impossible to draw away from! It's all so mysterious and spooky, but I think I missed out giving the roses over, I blame having to study for exams.

    I'm really excited about the sunday big bang! Just hope I can get enough of my work done so i don't feel guilty about playing >.<

    As for prizes...Tokens!! Or spiffy-as weapons!

    Thanks so much for the fun with this quest! And i like this adminblog too.

    ReplyDelete